medium text sizelarge text sizelarge text and high contrast

This site uses cookies. Find out more.

Further information

You can contact the Mortgage Arrears Information Helpline on 0761 07 4050

Community Welfare Services

Department of Social Protection representatives (formerly known as Community Welfare Officers or CWOs) administer the Mortgage Interest Supplement and Rent Supplement schemes.

You can find a complete listing of Community Welfare Services on the Department of Social Protection website.